Your front porch enables you to access your home and remain protected from the elements. However, this structure is also an integral part of your house’s curb appeal.
If you’re looking to increase the value of your home or make it look more welcoming, you might want to consider upgrading your front porch. This covered area is often underutilized but has enormous potential for improvement—without breaking the bank.
So where do you begin? These are a few easy ways to make your front porch pop:
- Use colorful potted plants to make your porch more vibrant.
- Create a comfortable seating area for your family and guests.
- Use bold house numbers to add personality to your home.
- Add more lighting to make the porch inviting.
- Upgrade to a beautiful and sturdy front door that makes a statement.
At Universal Iron Doors, we’ve put together this infographic that outlines home improvement projects to make your front porch pop. Let’s explore five ways you can increase your home’s curb appeal all from your front porch!