To our valued customers,
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we at Universal Iron Doors (UID) are continuing to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of recent developments, I wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to provide for your Iron Entry Door needs.
What you can expect from us
- We have provided guidance to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas at our properties to the reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- Our Sun Valley, CA. and Garland, TX. Show Rooms are closed to the public until further notice. We will make every effort to keep our Show Rooms operating on a “APPOINTMENT BASIS” only to the best extent possible while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- If you schedule an appointment with one of our Staff Members, at this time we’ve asked our team members to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from others unless you wear a N-95 face Mask OR comparable device. Please accept our greeting as an expression of our appreciation for your patronage and consideration for your safety.
- It may become necessary for us to cancel all appointments at the discretion of Management and or limit the number of customers allowed on premises at any given time, or suspend access to all or parts of a Show Room, including the office, to deal with the potential impacts of the coronavirus outbreak, including deep cleanings or disinfection services.
- We will respect the privacy of anyone affected by the coronavirus and will not discriminate based on nationality, race, geographic origin, or medical condition.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities as we go forward.
Our request to you
- During these unprecedented times, we ask for your patience and understanding if we have to adjust the customer experience to adapt to the ever-changing landscape.
- If you are in a group the CDC has designated as high-risk, or you are otherwise concerned about contracting the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we urge you to follow the advice of the public health community and make informed decisions about visiting public areas, including UID locations, where you could be exposed to others who may carry the virus. The CDC’s list of those at risk can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html
- We encourage you to use the various channels for interacting with us by phone, Email, Text, On-Line Chat or by Cell Phone “Face Time.” In addition, customers can call our office in Sun Valley, CA. at (818) 771-1003 and our Garland, TX Office at (469) 795-0833 where our team would be happy to assist you.
- We urge you, as a member of the UID Family, to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and other sources of credible information. For your convenience, below are some references and resources for your consideration:
Thank you for being our valued customer as we care about your wellbeing and we look forward to continuing to meet your projects Iron Entry Door needs through this Pandemic.
President & Chief Executive Officer Universal Iron Doors and Hardware Inc.